3/08/2011

Songs stuck on Repeat

So, over the past month I have seen two movies that both have songs that I have become addicted to. Both in Alex Pettyfer movies. . hmm interesting. But thats besides the point-They are stuck on repeat and my sister keeps making fun of me cause she thinks they are dumb. Whatever, I'm not the one listening to the physco serial killer music like her everynight before bed. So, I decided to share these songs. Beware though-they can easily get ya hooked!
This is only a little preview. And I had to make it a video with Alex's beautiful face to add to the amazingness of the video!

And the one from Beastly. Oh man. Great songs. Gotta love them. So watch and enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Umm let me just say that i like my serial killer music and your music is ten times worse than mine. Like seriously if it wasnt for Alex Pettyfer you would hate these songs, just admit it!

    ReplyDelete