12/22/2012

Thanksgiving and Hunt party

It seems like just yesterday I was carrying in my handful of Kneaders rolls, tarts and a pie home for Thanksgiving. This year was just my parents Darci and I out of my family, but luckily for us Grandma and Grandpa Hunt came up to Tremonton as did the Crandalls. Minus Kelby-obviously. The day was spent searching through Black Friday ads, listening to Hunter make up his own versions of One Direction, and of course delicious food. Thats why i was stoked Grandma was spending Thanksgiving at my house-my grandma's food is the BEST! Good thing my mom has learned from her! Then-Just last week was the annual Hunt Christmas Party. It was a blast, of course. I love being able to spend time with my family. Plus-it always gets a little crazy when the Hunts get together. And I also got me some One Direction stuff-which is ALWAYS a plus. Here are some pictures from these events! :)
Clayci stoked about the rolls


Eating with our plastic ware-easy clean up!
Love us
Our true selves
Pretty pumped cause 1D was in the paper. How CUTE are they?
Sisterly love
Just...I dont even know
Searching the Ads

We were excited for the game
My family is so weird..
It was harder than I anticpated

I love my sister :)
Forever on the kids table
What up 1D merch! 














No comments:

Post a Comment