10/13/2012

Direction problems

I have a problem. A procrastination problem. For perfect example, its currently almost 2 in the morning and I have lots of homework I should have been working on. Projects are due soon and I havent started them, nor does it look like i will anytime soon. Instead i've spent the last three hours watching One Direction videos. No joke. Thats the way I role. [Replay] No joke. Thats the way I role.
Anywho....BLG will always and forever be my favorite band. But this little band here called One Direction has sorta grown on me. A lot. Five boys. 4 British accents. 1 Irish accent. Amazing talent. Cute faces. and freaking hilarious! Umm yeah, directioner. Me and Ky even made a video. It's rad! Below are some meme's that i've come across on Pinterest that are flippin hilarious. I've only picked a couple, but lets be real...there are like 6 billion funny ones! They most likely will make no sense, but to me they are hilarious! So..just enjoy their good looking faces! :)










Welp. Thats all. Maybe I should go to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment