6/18/2011

Childhood HeartThrob

I spent the first couple days of Summer vaca catching up on Vampire Diaries online. It became an addiction and took up all of my time basically. Once I was all caught up I didnt know what to do with my freetime now. Then Katy Perry's alter ego Kathy Beth Terry posted a picture of her photoshopped in a picture with Zack Morris and Slater from Saved by the Bell. BAM! I now knew what show I would start watching. I found a link to the episodes on the internet and began watching right away.
It didnt take me long to fall right back in to the Zack Morris trap. Yes, what girl didnt have a crush on the dear scheming Zack? I admit he was my very first crush (I guess this whole celebrity loving started young) followed by Mike from growing pains. Then eventually a kid I actually knew. But psh. .thats no fun, plus it was balanced out with Aaron Carter at the time! :) But ya know. . Zack still remained in my little boy loving heart! :)
Starting to watch this show again has made me realize what a smart little girl I was, I made a very wise choice with picking the very first guy to crush on. [Plus I had forgotten how hillarious Screech really was!]
I guess there is something charming about a guy like Zack. Works to get what he wants (although naturally his schemes always backfires) but is an incrediable friend and always has their backs. Not to mention his relationship with Kelly. Ugh im only half way through season two but Zack is a true romantic. (specially in the prom episode. It just melted my heart)

Anyways. . .the point is. Saved by the Bell may be from the early 90's but it is still a rad [Very cheesy] but rad show. [not to mention how catchy the theme song is] And Zack Morris will always be the goodlooking heartthrob.

No comments:

Post a Comment